Naturally fresh or neutral breath is a sign of a healthy mouth. You may quickly check yourself at home. Try flossing between your teeth or using a fingernail to scratch your tongue, and then, take a sniff. You may get a sense of how your breath could smell once the mouthwash or toothpaste wears off.
The breakdown of food particles in and around your teeth can increase bacteria and cause a foul odor. Eating certain foods, such as onions, garlic and spices, also can cause bad breath. After you digest these foods, they enter your bloodstream, are carried to your lungs and affect your breath. Tobacco products.
Although the problem of Bad breath is personal, it also has bad effect on the personality of the person in the society . People who have problems with bad breath are a little weak and mentally
Depressed. Therefore, even if this problem is small,ithelps to detect diseases in the body and diseases inside the mouth. If you have bad breath, you should consult a dentist. Remember, if you have bad breath for long time, there may be cancer in the mouth or other places.
GET A DENTAL CARE YOU NEED WITH JUST A CLICK OR CALL. BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT ONLINE OR CALL US AT:
- 01-4480880 – Chabahil, Kathmandu
- 01-4312911 – Naikap, Kathmandu
- 04-4550365 – Bardibas, Mahottari
Cause of mouth watering
- Food (such as onions, garlic, spices)
- Drinking less water
- By not cleaning the tongue
- Drinking lots of coffee
- Not brushing and flossing properly
- Not cleaning dentures properly
- Using same brush for a long time
- Due to tonsil stones
- Not rinsing mouth after meals
- Using sugarred chewing gum
- Eating too muvh sugar
- If the gums are swollen and pyrrhic
- In case of pinworm infection
- Tooth eaten by worms
- If you do not clean your mouth properly while treating your teeth and mouth
- If the wond is inside the mouth
- Ulcers in mouth cause bad breath
- Snoring while sleeping
- Respiratory tract infection
- Lung infection
- Wound in the esophagus
- Stomach pain
- Amount of sugar in the body is high,
- Stomach, lungs, esophagus cancer
- Using nitrates sleeping tablets
- Case of Sjogren’s syndrome, 30 also cause of mouth infection
- liver damage
- renal failure
- radiotherapy cancer also cause of bad breath
Method of treatment
- Do not eat food that irritate the mouth as much as possible while going out because it does not fresh up even after brushing and flossing.
- Drink enough water that balance the body and does not dry the mouth.
- Use tongue cleaner to keep the tongue clean regularly.
- Reduce coffee and sweet food
- Proper brushing and flossing
- While eating food with denture more food will get stuck, clean the ones that are not clean properly.
- Do not use the same brush for more than 3 months.
- Treatment of tonsil stones.
- Rinse after eating.
- Use less candy, chocolate, chewing gum.
- Treatment for swollen gums.
- Get treatment for pinas & tonsils
- Do not smoke or use tobacco products.
- Treating Dante’s rot.
- Treatment if there is ulcers, sore and redness inside the mouth
- Treatment if there is cancer in the mouth
- Do not allow the amount of acid in the mouth.
- Eating and treating the stomach correctly.
- Treat if there is a problem with respiratory tract and lungs.
- Keeping diabetes under control.
- See the dentist regularly.
Om samaj dental hospital
Although the problem of bad breath is personal in the society. It also has bad effect on the personality of that person. People who have problems with bad breath
Are a little weak and mentally depressed. Therefore, even if this problem is small, it helps to detect
Diseases in the body and diseases inside the mouth. If you have bad breath, you should consult a dentist.
Remember , if you have bad breath for long time, there may be cancer in the mouth or other places